Re: Unsupported File Format

Can you open any gnumeric file? If not, it is an installation issue.
Otherwise, file a bug report (and attach your file if possible, without
it we can't help a lot).

Le dimanche 14 mars 2010 à 15:35 -0700, proust a écrit :
I have a huge and important spreadsheet I saved as a .gnumeric file. I could
access and edit it normally, and regularly backed it up. My computer crashed
so I reinstalled Gnumeric, but now, when I try to open the backed up version
of this file, it says "unsupported file format". I DESPERATELY need to open
it, and I can't find any way to do so; I've used multiple operating systems,
multiple versions of Gnumeric, and even multiple versions of the same file
(I found one exported .html that works, but is too old.) Any help would be
appreciated.