LaTeX-Export

Hello,

I'm using gnumeric and enjoy the well structured design.

I'm very happy about the nice LaTeX export function.

Nevertheless it fails for me for special documents, wider than text
width.

I use a multirow cell. The generated LateX code uses the \multirow
command. But, unfortunately, it is wrong sized.

If I use smaller columns, though they fit into the LaTeX text width,
it works perfectly.

What goes wrong in defining the multirow cell or calculating column
widths?

For analysing, I attach a gnumeric file and the corresponding LaTeX
file. If needed, I'll send the corresponding PDF for showing the
missized cell.

I use gnumeric 1.9.18

Thanks for any hints.

Read you...