Re: Gnumeric for windows paste from websites problem

Please file a bug report.

Regards,
Jean

Le mercredi 23 juin 2010 à 17:02 -0700, phaemeric a écrit :
If u copy some info from a website, and paste it into linux version of
gnumeric, there is no problem. If u paste it into the windows version of
gnumeric, it does NOT work - gnumeric freezes.
The only way, therefore, I can use gnumeric windows version is by using
firefox with the copy as plain text addon. I hope this problem can be
recognised and fixed in future window versions. I particularily hope so
because, otherwise, gnumeric is simply superb.