Re: Sub/Superscripts disappeared in 1.10.x?

To get a subscript, use Ctrl+_ and for a superscript Ctrl+^.

Regards,
Jean

Le mercredi 16 juin 2010 à 13:17 -0300, John Coppens a écrit :
Hi all,

Just compiled and installed gnumeric 1.10.5, and I wanted to complete a
previous project, which uses several subscripts and superscripts. Great
was my surprise that the toolbar buttons disappeared (from 1.9.x).

I couldn't find any reference to the disappearance in the changelog, nor
any alternative. Am I missing something? I was just getting addicted...

John