Re: Information Area taking over worksheet

On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 16:43 -0500, chris dunn wrote:
As you suggest, and as noted in paragraph 3 below, I've been manually
adjusting the size of the box. What then seems to happen while I'm
working, is that, as I'm scrolling through my tabs using the right
arrow that is to the left of the handle you mention, the box suddenly
reverts to its previous size and covers up a whole lot of the tabs.

As far as I can see it is random behaviour and not connected to
any particular action on my part (except for the use of the right arrow
button).

I can replicate this apparently random behaviour. Please file an
appropriate bug report at bugzilla.gnome.org.

Note that all those boxes have been there previously. They were just
distributed vertically.

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD, FTICA