perl-loader plugin

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for this nice software.
Now that there's is no more limit on the number of rows, and that you can use perl functions it's incredibly powerful.

So I'm especially interested by the perl-loader plugin. I tried to gather some information but I found nothing. I don't know who is the maintainer, if there's any documentation, samples etc..

I've begun to play around with it and noticed some limitations, such that for instance it does not seem to handle ranges.
I'd like to contribute...

bye