Re: Application doesn't display window

Latest git version (gnumeric 1.10.10, goffice 0.8.10)
Gnome 2.30 and 2.32 (I tested both)
/usr

I had have to go away yesterday, I'm going to try IRC today.

Jean Brefort píše v Ne 22. 08. 2010 v 07:45 +0200:
I have no idea of what might cause that. I think it is either an
installation issue or a bug (may be one which existed for a very short
time when you downloaded the code).

Which is the goffice version? The window manager? What is the
installation prefix?

You might come on irc, the discussion would be more fluent ;-) I'll stay
around for a few hours.