Re: Gnumeric 10

Subject: Gnumeric 10

I have several spread sheets made with gnumeric and when I opened those
files have found that they are in version 10 but without a menu bar as
before. I  have tried to look for the menu bar but it seems that there is no
way. Could you help me in getting the software as before. thanks,

I have 1.10.1 installed in Ubuntu 10.04 through the package manager and it works great so maybe a re-install would be best.

Eric Brackenbury

--
http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/

Leave the Windoze closed :-))
Microsoft has a majority market share in the new desktop PC
marketplace. This is a bug, which Ubuntu (humanity to others)is designed to fix.

But
K-eep L-ocktite R-eady