Re: Goffice documentation

On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 11:41 +0200, Emmanuel Pacaud wrote:
Hi,

Le mardi 03 août 2010 à 11:20 +0200, Jon Nordby a écrit :
I'm looking to use goffice in a gtk application to create some simple
graphs, but I'm having trouble finding documentation. I'm aware of the
API reference, but I'd like something more high-level/introductionary,
like a tutorial or just some well-documented example code.
Does this exist somewhere?

Unfortunately no, but you may have a look at the sample code in the
goffice tests directory.

There will be a developer documentation hackfest in December in Berlin:
http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/DevDocTools
Improving goffice documentation could be a target for that if anyone is
interested in joining.