Re: Goffice documentation

Hi Jon,

There are two demos in the goffice/tests directory: the minimal
pie-demo.c and the more involved go-demo.c.

You are welcome to come on the #gnumeric irc channel:
irc://irc.gnome.org/gnumeric

Otherwise, you might mail me any question.

Other projects using the goffice charting engine:
Gnucash (http://www.gnucash.org)
GChemUtils (http://gchemutils.nongnu.org)

Regards,
Jean