Re: about as simple as it gets or ?

On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 08:17 -0400, chris dunn wrote:
I want to copy a series of positive numbers to a new location.

However, when I paste the numbers I would like them to show up as
negative instead of positive.

Is there an easy way to achieve this short of pasting, and then
individually changing the values to negative?

I always copy the values, then type somewhere -1, copy it, and "special"
paste it over the previously copied data with the operation "multiply".

Lutz