Re: B/W hatched pie chart

Emmanuel,

Well, it isn't the instant solution that I would have liked, but pretty good.

Many thanks.

Graham

2009/10/5 Emmanuel Pacaud <emmanuel pacaud lapp in2p3 fr>:
Hi,

Le lundi 05 octobre 2009 à 13:16 +0200, Graham Smith a écrit :
Is there any way to quickly produce a pie chart where the slices have
different B/W hatching rather than colours?

I'm not sure it can be called quick, but you can have hatching for the
pie parts by selecting the "series" object in the object tree on the
left, than add a "point". Now select the point and change the fill
properties. Alternatively, you can double click on a pie part. It will
create and select the "point" object.

Emmanuel.