Re: Values shown in bars and pie chart elements

It is not implemented at the moment, but has very high priority in my
TODO list. We should have the possibility to add labels to data in many
if not all 2D plot types. I think it should be based on the newly
introduced GOString API.
It will have to wait until I find enough free time unless someone else
volunteers.

Regards,
Jean