default autocompletion preference [was Re: auto_completion not preserved]

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
Autocompletion is a view property so you can have different settings of
this options for differnt views of the same workbook. Use
view->viewproperties to turn in on or off.

IMO autocompletion is an editing option, but that should be just a
matter of opinion.

What I saw that might be a problem is when I started a new workbook,
its autocompletion is default to 'true', but I've already set it to
be 'false' in preference that stored inside ~/.gnumericrc  That is the
preference setting is being ignored.

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24