Re: Print view

On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 17:50 +0800, bill lam wrote:
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009, scottohalloran yahoo com wrote:
I was wondering how you can change the print view, when I download
on different computers evince does not come. Windows picture viewer
comes up, with know view of the spreadsheet. Please advise. Thx

PS. I do not seem to be able customize the viewer.

not sure if this is what you looked for, I added the following command
in ~/.gtkrc-2.0

  gtk-print-preview-command = "/usr/bin/xpdf -q %f"

I don't think that will work under Windows.

On Windows the print preview command creates an .emf file. That is then
opened with whatever application is configured within Windows to open
that kind of file. There is a known bug that the created .emf file is
empty. I suspect that you are encountering that bug!

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>