light-on-dark problem

gnumeric 1.9.15

I use light-on-dark theme by choosing cell format for the entire worksheet
font: style/color light gray
background: background/color black

problem:
1. the white border for active cell is missing, there is no visual
   hint to tell which is the active cell.
2. During editing cell, the dark background change (but should not) to white.
3. No visual hint for selected block. It should be reverse color, ie,
   dark font on light background for my dark theme.

Previous verion 1.9.9 did not have these problems.

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24