Re: Gnumeric and OpenOffice.org

Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
Hello,
Thank you very much for Gnumeric! I started using it about 1.5 years ago (it was 1.8.2 shipped with Fluxbuntu 7.10) and I think it's the best spreadsheet software in the world! But I also think there's no worthy replacement OpenOffice.org Writer. It would seem very nice if I could to insert Gnumeric charts and tables directly into Writer. Will it become possible someday?
You can save gnumeric charts as svg then insert that into a word processor document.

Maybe this helps a bit?