Plugin!

Hi,

I have a laptop with LINUX (ubuntu) and i like Gnumeric.

Well need some advanced statistical procedure and i make it in C.

Now i save a CSV file and open it with my program to know the result of my work.

So, can i put this procedures in gnumeric, like a plugin or add-on?

With best regards,

Urbano

PS: The procedure that i need are partial correlation, factorial analysis of principal components, and so on (but for this, i create a program in c language).