Re: Strike-through not working when save-as HTML 4.0

On Sun, 2009-12-13 at 08:21 +0000, Scott Ballantyne wrote:
It seems the strike-through text property isn't handled when you save
a spreadsheet as html. I added a 'text-decoration: line-through;'
manually to the appropriate lines of the .html file, and it seems to
work fine on all the browsers I have around here (firefox, chrome).

It would be great to get this as a fix.

Hi Scott,

which version of Gnumeric are you using?

From NEWS:
Gnumeric 1.9.15
Andreas:
        * Fix HTML export of strikethrough and subscript/superscript. [#600163]

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>