Re: Histogram chart - What do the y-axis numbers mean?

On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 15:28 -0400, Marlon Nelson wrote:
Thank you, Jean

Another question:  The data table was produced using the Histogram
tool.  The 1% bin counts 1011 data points between -1% and 1%.  In the
chart of the histogram, the area representing those points falls
between 1% and 3% on the x-axis.  Seems like an off-by-one problem to
me.

Hi

please file a report at bugzilla.gnome.org. I will be rewriting the
histogram _tool_ soon so then I am reminded of that issue.

Thanks

Andreas