Re: problem when parsing csv data

I'm supposing you are running gnumeric in fr locale. If it is the case,
you should use the "Advanced" button in the open file dialog, choose
"text import (configurable) as file type (french: "Importation de texte
(paramétrable)"), and go to the last page of the guru where you can
choose the locale for the file ("C" locale is appropriate for your
sample)

Regards,
Jean