boxplot: choosing data axis

Hi,

Thanks for the boxplot feature in Gnumeric. Howeve, I could not find to do the following easily.

If I have a data matrix of say 100x6 (100 variables, 6 replicates) and I want to do a boxplot for the 100 variables, if I select the values the boxplot become a plot of 6 boxes, instead of the 100 I actually want.

How can I tell Gnumeric to collect over the dimension of 100 variables, instead of the 6? I could delete the data series in the properties, and add 100 variable 1 by 1.... but this is not really nice.

The same for bar or column plots, how to swap the default dimensions for grouping?

Ivo