Re: gnumeric subversion repository query

I'm using anonymous access to my knowledge. And steps 1-4 go OK.

I've just checked that I can run

svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gnome-common/trunk gnome-common

and get an updated version. So the issue is more likely somewhere in the scripts (again!).

JN

Adrian Custer wrote:
Any chance this is due to your ssh key being thrown out? Sounds like the
right level in the interaction. If you haven't heard, all debian derived
distros going back a couple of years were generating trivially weak keys
so everyone is resetting their ssh keys.

--adrian