Re: Compiling change to Windows gnumeric for 1200 columns

Dear All

I just subscribed to the mailing list only to keep track of this imporant
thread. We (The West African eUniversity Project) urgently need an Open
Source spreadsheet programme which reads more than 64k rows. We are not
interested in Excel compatibilty at all. Can anybody assist us in compiling
a Windows version with higher SHEET_MAX_ROWS (and SHEET_MAX_COLS)?

Best regards,

Dr. Henrik Bettermann
WAeUP Germany GbR