Re: Making a contour Plot with the surface plot option...

Le vendredi 18 juillet 2008 à 11:06 -0700, miguel patino a écrit :
Hello, I've heard that you can make a contour plot with the surface
plot option. The problem is that there is no instructions on how to
use the surface plot option in the help screen. My data is just 3
columns, my data columns have about 3,000 numbers in them the first
column is the x the second is the y and the third is the z.
Thanks,
Mick

It is not possible at the moment, but you might try a colored XY plot
(the color will follow the value of z).

Regards,
Jean