Re: Making a contour Plot with the surface plot option...

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:06:49 -0700 (PDT)
miguel patino <miguelthesecond yahoo com> wrote:

Hello, I've heard that you can make a contour plot with the surface
plot option. The problem is that there is no instructions on how to
use the surface plot option in the help screen. My data is just 3
columns, my data columns have about 3,000 numbers in them the first
column is the x the second is the y and the third is the z. Thanks,
Mick

Surface plots are currently a work in progress. You can make one as a
"height map" of the selected cells (you probably should use SVN
version of GOffice library for that), but unfortunately there are no
means of doing this from a set of points you're describing (it's
planned however).

Kind regards,
Mariusz