Re: Simulation Analysis in the User's guide - review needed

I am with Ray on this.  I suppose that if it is required, I can learn how to use character maps and type in U+398 for THETA.  But it is a lot more readable to me as the author, who may have to edit the docbook source someday, to read Θ or \Theta or even &THgr; in the middle of a formula and confirm that the formula matches whatever reference I am checking against.  Because reading 'U+398' in the middle of a text representation of a formula is pretty meaningless.

Is adding a character entity reference to Gnumeric.xml something easy or difficult?  Yelp and xmllint seem to take it well.

Louis

> Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 00:06:42 +0200
> From: "J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)" <fsmla xinara org>
> Subject: Re: Simulation Analysis in the User's guide - review needed