Re: download problems

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 08:41:10AM -0700, colwyn wrote:

I've tried to download the latest stable release (1.8.3) for windows home XP
but it keeps failing. Anyone got any ideas ????

On win32 you are better off using the latest development release.
I've been working on and off to patch up the remaining platform
issues and bring the windows port up to the level of the linux
version, but will not do a 1.8.x version until all the rough edges
(print preview and context sensitive help) are complete.