Re: Add data to a GogBarColPlot with stacked columns

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 12:17:48PM +0200, Antonio Álvarez Feijoo wrote:
Thanks a lot, I was desperate... :)

Another problem that I still having is that I don't know how to remove the
content of the widget (title, chart, legend, etc) to paint another
different chart inside.

If someone could help me I will be grateful :)

The easiest way to get a feel for the object heirarchy is to use the
plotting guru from gnumeric.  The object tree you see in the
treeview on the top left is how the objects connect together.

I'm not clear what your question is asking are you looking to create
a completely different chart ?  Just assign a new GogGraph.