new sheet size patch

Hi,

Here comes the second version of my patch updated after Jody's comments
on IRC.

A few issues:
- the pacth for gnm-conf.* contains changes related to a move of the
go-conf code to goffice (done locally but not commited).
- the rows and columns numbers entered as command line options are just
for getting more rows and/or columns fora single session, so I did not
code anything to update the configuration from them.
- rows and columns numbers are restricted to powers of 2. I suppose this
is not a necessity, and he minimas might be lower than 65536 rows and
256 columns.
- it is not possible to have more that 4096 columns and 16777216 rows
with this code. I suppose it should be enough for mot people, and having
more than 4GCells will certainly result in serious performances issues.

Cheers,
Jean