New User

Hello,

I am a new user of the 1.6.3 version.  My experience consists only of using MSW spreadsheet of which I now use GNUMERIC with great delight.  It is proving challenging to me, but I'm slow & steady anyway.

My current project has me using the "and" function which returns appropriately with "true or false", which I then use the "IF" function to convert to "1 or 0", which uses an additional row to arrive at the simple "1 or 0" I'm looking for.

Please excuse my inexperience and offer me a solution that arrives with the numbers in one formula so as to save the complications.

I do hope someone will have pity on this old gentleman & respond in kind.

JF