Re: Polynomial regression - Warning

Lovely repartee, just the sophisticated answer that gnumeric brings to
the spreadsheet world.

Any chance you can craft this into a good popup dialog? e.g.

        You are trying to use SOME_METHOD which exists in gnumeric only
        to allow compatibility with other older spreadsheet programs.
        The computations involved in that method are known to be
        exceedingly problematic. However, you might be able to solve
        your problem using SOME_OTHER_METHOD. Would you like to use that
        instead?

Of course, this is all over my head. I'm merely hoping to leverage your
40 years of knowledge into a helpful dialog.

--adrian