delete double entries, fill whole sheet with a chart, copy data to second file

Hi list,
I already sent this mail without being member of the list three days ago. As I subscribed to the list now and
I got a third question I also send my first two questions again. Sorry for the possible double posting.

First:
Is there an easy way in gnumeric to delete double entries, so that

Row A   Row B
1       3
1       3
4       7
4       9
4       9
4       9

becomes

1       3
4       7
4       9

?
Second question:
Is there a possibility to make a chart fill a whole sheet (like in excel)?

Third question:
I am not able to copy data via Str+c and Str+v from one gnumeric-file to the other. Only within one file. How
can I copy to another gnumeric-file?
I am working with gnome 2.14 (debian etch) and gnumeric 1.6.3.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Wen