Re: Install Gnumeric Nokia N800: libglade

Hello Jean,

Many thanks for that link - it held the information I needed. Gnumeric is now installed and apparently working properly. In case it is useful to any other new N800 owners here is what I did.

Part way down that web page is the message

"Maybe you are facing the same problem laurent has. Using the application manager, you need to add two entries in your application catalog.

Web Address: http://repository.maemo.org
Components: free non-free

Web Address: http://maemo.org.br/platform/apt
Components: user

Refresh your package list and try installing it."

The maemo one click installation service had added the maemo.org.br entry but the other was missing. I manually added it as a new catalog (entering free in the component field) which made Gnumeric installable.

Thanks again,
Phil

Jean Bréfort <jean brefort normalesup org> wrote:
You might find some useful documentation at:
http://etrunko.blogspot.com/2006/08/gnumeric-spreadsheet-packages.html

Regards,
Jean