Re: gnumeric's glade files

Don't ask me why, but things should work if you replace gtk_widget_show
by gtk_widget_show_all in do_hf_customize

Cheers,
Jean

Le mercredi 07 novembre 2007 à 17:32 -0700, Andreas J. Guelzow a écrit :
I am trying to modify one of the glade files hf-config.glade with glade
3.2.2. Even if I make only the tiniest of changes (say add an x to the
text content of one of the GtkEntries) the resulting glade file creates
an unusable dialog.

Is there any magic incantation I am missing?

Andreas