Re: Need a compiled version of Gnumeric that works with 600,000 rows

I don't have such a version, although I've requested it as well.
However, you can try using the scriptome, which has prewritten scripts
for filtering rows, columns and so forth.

It appears here
http://sysbio.harvard.edu/csb/resources/computational/scriptome/

Yours,

Uri David