Re: printing problem in 1.7.10 (FreeBSD/i386 from ports)

On Thu, 2007-21-06 at 13:12 +0200, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

Remember that 1.7.x are development releases and so as we switch from
gnomeprint to gtk print we had some feature regression (and lots of
fixed bugs). We will hopefully catch up to the 1.6.x features soon.

thank you. i wasn't aware. someone put this version as default in FreeBSD
ports. i will fix this

We do need some FreeBSD people to use the 1.7.x series otherwise any
FreeBSD specific bugs will not be caught. For printing with
headers/footers or repeating rows and columns at this time you want to
use 1.6.x or 1.78 and earlier though.

Andreas