Re: Referencing ceils on other page

Patrick Begou wrote:
Oliver Burnett-Hall wrote:
However it would be better to not use the address() and indirect()
worksheet functions; you can get the result that you're after like this:
  =index(Feuil3!$A$1:$A$5;match(A3;Feuil3!$A$1:$A$5;0))

This does not work. May be I wasn't very clear with my needs:
I have two arrays (one on each page) where the A columns is the key.
I need to found the same key in the two arrays to extract one cell from the first and include it at the right place in the second.

Sorry, I hadn't read your original post carefully enough (and didn't pay attention to where my original reply was going, it was meant to go to the list).

The better solution would be this:
  =index(Feuil3!$D$1:$D$5;match(A3;Feuil3!$A$1:$A$5;0))

This is better as using indirect() is faster than a combination of address() and indirect().

- olly