Re: New Gnumeric icon

Jody Goldberg wrote:
I ended up using the debian 'icoutils' to merge the new tango icons
into a package for 1.7.11.  All the sizes are there, we're just
missing the lower bit levels.  Does anyone know how fallback is
handled in that case ?
I've used the program @icon sushi (sometimes called Aicon Sushi) on Windows to make the icon files, after editing them in Gimp to convert the color depth. In theory, you should just need a 256 color version and a full color - Windows XP and beyond uses full color with alpha transparency, earlier uses 256 with a single color transparent. Put the nicer version "first" in the list.

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
-- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
-- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide