Re: No help in 1.7.6!

Adrian Custer escreveu:
Hello,

You hopefully can read the contents of the directory by doing:

yelp /usr/share/gnome/help/gnumeric/C/gnumeric.xml

which is less than ideal but ought to work. As for the menu launching
yelp with the right file, that's a complex, desktop level problem that I
have always left to the distributions since I don't understand it.

--adrian

Yes. That seems to be the problem. I saw in a knoppix live CD
that gnumeric uses yelp. I don't have yelp installed.

Thanks