From: Christian Herbig <herbigc unr nevada edu>
To: acuster gmail com
Subject: Re: Gnumeric for windows as portable app
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 20:37:30 -0800

I tried to reply this solution to the mailing list, but I don't think it
worked...

Anyway, Gnumeric can already be run from a USB drive; during the
installation process, just specify the install location as a folder on
the USB drive.  I have been doing this for a while now and I haven't had
any problems with the software.  Although it's not quite as tidy as a
special build of the app, it works.

herbigc unr nevada edu
wwwkeys.pgp.net