Re: Strange printing problem with Gnumeric 1.6.3

On Sun, May 06, 2007 at 12:27:49PM +0100, Spencer Collyer wrote:
Hi,

I'm using gnumeric 1.6.3 on OpenSUSE 10.2 (64bit Athlon build, if it
matters). I have just today noticed a very strange problem with
printing. Specifically, all that gets printed is the header and footer
of the page, along with any border lines I have set up. None of the
text of the s/s is printed at all. This behaviour is present in the
print preview, PDF output, and physical printing.

I'm guessing its a font problem, but don't really know where to start
with this. Printing from other programs (OOo Writer, Acrobat Reader are
the ones I commonly print from) is not affected, so it's a bit
frustrating that gnumeric has this problem.

Sounds plausible.  Try running some of the libgnomeprint test
programs.
eg
    tests/fonts -c -p