Re: goffice Mac OS X Build Error

On Apr 23, 2007, at 7:57 AM, Morten Welinder wrote:

That was fixes ages ago.  You are trying to compile a very old version
of goffice.
(Just rename the function, if you must.)

Thanks Morten!

I am just trying to build the latest stable version of Gnumeric (1.6.3). Could you tell me what version of Goffice I should be building, I guess then it is OK to use the 0.3.8 release with Gnumeric 1.6.3?

I was under the impression 0.22 is the latest stable version of Goffice, so I thought it would most suitable for the latest stable version of Gnumeric...

Thanks again,

Jeshua Lacock, Owner
<http://OpenOSX.com>
phone: 877.240.1364