Re: Developing macros in Gnumeric?

Ühel kenal päeval, L, 2006-09-23 kell 15:47, kirjutas Michael:
Hello.  I'm considering switching from Microsoft Excel to Gnumeric because of
the frustrations of trying to write powerful macros using VBA.  So I checked
the Gnumeric Web site for information on macros/scripts, and was not able to
find much.  For instance, in "The Gnumeric Manual", the section titled "13.2
Defining New Functions"
(http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/doc/sect-extending-functions.html) is
an empty page.
See this blog post for writing a Python plugin

http://davyd.livejournal.com/193851.html

--
Priit