Thanks for Gnumeric...

I would like to take this brief opportunity to thank the Gnumeric development team. I have spent a lot of time trying to find an Excel replacement, I have tried OpenOffice, and KOffice, but I liked Gnumeric the best. The simple fact that Show Formulae is not buried deep inside ten different sub-screens and menus makes life easier for me, and when you do show the formulae, it is smart enough to merge the cells for you and print the sheet with the formulae as displayed (something that OpenOffice can't quite seem to figure out).

Anyway, as I said, I thank you for all of your hard work that you have put into this program that I now use on a regular basis.

Christian Herbig
herbigc unr nevada edu
subkeys.pgp.net