Re: simtable implementation

Could you tell me how can I Implement  simtable function?.  Thanks

Confidentiality Note: This message and any attachments
may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.
Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination of this e-mail
message or its contents, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message,
kindly notify the sender and then destroy it.