Re: workbook encryption (password protection)

Hi,
I had suggested earlier that some gpg support for goffice would be neat. I am not sure it makes sense to have the encryption support internal to the spreadsheet format as then you can't use it for other formats the gnumeric supports such as excel. There are standalone file encryption tools you can use right now though.

Tammo Spalink wrote:
It would be really nice to encrypt workbooks...

What is the right way to do this?  Has anyone hacked something like
this together, maybe using gpgme?

Tammo