database connection syntax

I'm trying to connect to an SQLite database but I'm having trouble with
the syntax. Typing the following command ina cell:
=execSQL("SalesTest","","","select * from locations") returns only "FR"
in the cell. I know this table has two records with 3 fields in each
record. I was expecting "FR, Tolouse, Tolouse,France" and another row
with more data. Is there something wrong with my syntax in the execSQL
statement? There is no documentation on this Gnumeric/gda feature. I
will write a user guide once I figure this out so any help is
appreciated. Thanks!