Re: GNumeric and OLE Automation in Windows

Jonathan Vila Lopez wrote:
Is it possible to "embed" Gnumeric in my windows application using OLE ? I'm programming in Delphi and I have done this with Microsoft Excel.
Sorry, I'm afraid it's not possible and won't be possible in the near future. However, I had success embedding a gtk+/win32 window into a native top-level window. And I think embedding the Gnumeric window in your application is somehow possible too, though you won't have an OLE interface.

Cheers,
Ivan.