Patch for paradox write support

Hi all,

I have a first version of the new paradox plugin with write support
and some fixes for reading paradox files.
Would be nice if somebody could please apply it. In the past I have
send patches to Jody, but I thought it might be better to ask on
list first.

The patch is against the latest cvs and can be found at

http://demo.mmk-hagen.de/~steinm/gnumeric-paradox.patch

A news entry could be
- added write support for paradox databases

the cvs commit should be commented with
- added write support
- set default format for fields to type date, time, currency and
  timestamp when reading a database
- fixed miscalculation of date during 1899/12/31 and 1900/02/28

Thanks.

  Uwe

--
  MMK GmbH, Fleyer Str. 196, 58097 Hagen